MeUndies is a hip and comfortable underwear primarily targeting millennials
Better understand their brand’s appeal to teens, to what extent to prioritize teens, and how to best approach teens.
Leveraging our teen ambassadors, The Ambassador’s Company delivered insight on the MeUndies product, social and web presence, eCommerce experience, customer service, and pricing.
- Social media presence (both Instagram and Snapchat)
- Website aesthetics, flow, product merchandising
- Purchasing experience, delivery
- Wore physical product (underwear), interacted with customer service
- Individual “Random thoughts” documents for free idea flow
Insights and Takeaways:
- Recommended different pricing models and subscription packages to enhance acquisition and retention
- Provided website aesthetic and design suggestions to attract and retain teens.
- Delivered specific branding identity ideas to strengthen the brand and increase teen appeal.
- Provided detailed product feedback to make product more appealing including designs and styles.
Leveraging our feedback, MeUndies has:
- Made better decisions about allocating resources
- Adjusted the product road-map
- Adjusted website and social media
- All with focus on lowering customer acquisition cost, increasing retention, increasing engagement and driving greater monetization for higher lifetime value