Hound is an advanced voice search application that provides deep results to various queries.
Our goal was to identify what teens would look for from an every day, go to app like Hound. By leveraging the technologically-savvy teen Ambassadors, we provided insights that would increase the practicality and usability of Hound for teens.
Full Comprehensive Test Including:
- First experience/activity instincts
- Brand Identity
- In-app flow
- Live video of first time use
- Individual “Random thoughts” documents for free idea flow
- Live conversations
Insights and Takeaways:
- Identified the benefit of additional brand partnerships
- Recommended changes to on-boarding to provide clarity of various functions and features
- Highlighted the importance of home-page customization for user retention
- Delivered specific branding identity ideas increase teen appeal
- Provided product feedback to simplify and improve product flow
Leveraging our feedback, Hound:
- Continuing to prioritize brand integrations
- Incorporating insights related to onboarding positioning
- Emphasizing key daily use-cases early in the user experience
Ultimately, our insights helped hone in on key use-cases and differentiators to attract teens and keep them engaged.